The Department of Tourism at the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality – Ohrid, University of St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola, first joined the CEEPUS network of “Tourism and agriculture sustainable alliances (TASA)” –- in the academic year of 2023/2024.
Sustainable development is now more than ever one of the essential principles of circular economy. Intersectoral linking combined with sustainable innovations coming from different types of stakeholders directly leads to the well-being and prosperity of the whole society. #TASA network directly focuses on well-recognised connections between agriculture, tourism and hospitality sector. Performing numerous teaching and research activities, network partners strongly strive to deeply understand and study potentially new links between tourism, agriculture and hospitality in specific sustainable contexts. The primary thematic sets that sustainably define our alliances are:
• green business practices and social entrepreneurship;
• digital technologies and value development;
• green logistics and short supply chains management;
• rural tourism development in sustainable urban-rural contrast contexts and
• well-being, sustainable life-style and local food production and consumption.
To apply for mobility, contact the Institutional CEEPUS Coordinators.