An integral part of the overall activity of the Ohrid Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality is scientific research activity as a creative work, the results of which contain originality or novelty, aimed at expanding the total knowledge in science and their application.
Tasks of the Center for Scientific Research according to the Statute of FTU Ohrid are:
- to contribute to the organized connection and cooperation of other teaching-scientific organizational units from the faculty with appropriate scientific institutions and organizations in the country and abroad;
- to initiate and carry out the publishing activity through the publication of textbooks, teaching aids, monographs, studies, magazines, yearbooks, collections, newsletters and other manual literature.
- to contribute to the organization of professional consultations, symposia, scientific gatherings and the like;
- to coordinate the preparation of studies and expertise for the needs of economic and other subjects;
- to perform other works and services from the areas that are researched at the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality;