1. ERASMUS+: Your home university should first nominate you to the Office of International Relations of the University St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola. The nominations should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After your home university has nominated you to study at the University St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola as an exchange student, you should fill in an application form.
3. Collect the necessary documents to complete your application: Transcript of Records (of your home university) and Learning Agreement.
4. The completed documents should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. After we have received your application and your host department has approved your application, we will send you an Acceptance letter and information on living and studying in Ohrid.